What is Toyota Safety Sense™?
Which Features Are Included with TSS?
Toyota Safety Sense™ helps you stay alert and aware of your surroundings with the following features:
- Pre-Collision System—alerts you to possible frontal collisions, and in some situations, can apply the brakes if you don’t react in time.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection—uses an integrated camera and radar systems to detect pedestrians, as well as straight-ahead cars.
- Lane Departure Alert—uses a windshield-mounted camera to sense lane departure, and warns you so you can re-center your vehicle quickly.
- Automatic High Beams—detects the headlights and taillights of other drivers’ vehicles using a camera, and adjusts your high beams to low or high, depending on the situation.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control—allows you to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead, thanks to radar technology and a windshield-mounted camera.
- Road Sign Assist—detects speed limit signs, stop signs, and more, and displays them on the MID, so you’ll be less likely to miss one.
- Lane Tracing Assist—works when Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is in use. LTA monitors lane markings and straight-ahead cars to help keep you centered on Cottage Grove roadways.
Compared to Honda Sensing®, Toyota Safety Sense™ offers many of the same features. What makes Toyota Safety Sense™ the better pick is the fact that it’s standard on almost all Toyota vehicles.
Try Out Toyota Safety Sense™ Today!
Ready to test drive a new Toyota vehicle with Toyota Safety Sense™? Schedule a test drive at Clint Newell Toyota near Sutherlin! While you’re here, take a moment to learn more about other exciting technologies from Toyota, such as Entune™.